brought to you by Jutta sheehan

My Approach To Business

Congratulations! You have arrived at the last real estate website that you will have to visit. This website has all of the information for you to make an educated and informed decision with regards to your real estate decisions.

The purpose of this website is to provide you with concise information that you will need to consider when making a decision to purchase a home, investment property or decided between a short sale and foreclosure.

Too many websites give you “information overload” and end up confusing you more than assisting you...I promise not to do that. I want to help you determine the best decision for that will maximize your wealth position without stretching beyond your limits. This website is short, concise, and packed with the information that will enable you to make these big decisions.

About Me: I have been an Arizona resident since 2000, I am an Accredited Buyers Representative, SFR, MSSSN, REOS and experienced in Short Sales, Bank owned properties and working with first time homebuyers is a passion of mine. If you would like to buy a short sale - be prepared to wait 6 months for bank approval; in today's market this is not necessary with the deals out there.

What's in it for the seller: My expertise in residendtial real estate for all of your real estate needs. I offer the best in professional real estate service as Short Sale/Pre-foreclosure Resource Certified at no cost to you.

Whether buying or selling you can take advantage of my services. I offer free consultations with the decision to either have me negotiate a short sale (sell your home for less than owed the bank) or allow the property to go into foreclosure. I offer a comprehensive marketing plan whereby I do all the work for you from A to Z.

What's in it for the buyer or investor: I offer Expert level skills in contract negotiations. I offer the most personalized market research reports for every property.I have free loan pre-qualifiying with reputable lenders. I understand the the financial aspects of purchasing a property that has cashflow and capital appreciation potential for my investor clients to obtain their required rates of return. Please review the rest of this website and if you have any questions whatsoever; don't hesitate to call me immediately.